Kaiser Permanente’s state-of-the-art medical facilities are located throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC, where our members live, work, and play. Not only will you find one of our 35 locations close to your neighborhood, but most contain physicians, lab, pharmacy, and X-ray all in the same building.
This is care designed to fit your lifestyle. No need to waste time driving across town after seeing your doctor or specialist. Once the visit is over, pick up your prescription on the way out. Or stop and get your labs before leaving our facility. We are dedicated to making it as easy and convenient as possible for you to manage your health.
1. Abingdon Medical Center
2. Annapolis Medical Center
3. FUTURE OPENING
Medical Center in Aspen Hill
4. Kaiser Permanente Baltimore Harbor Medical Center
5. Bowie Fairwood Medical Center
6. Camp Springs Medical Center
7. Columbia Gateway Medical Center
8. Kaiser Permanente Frederick Medical Center
9. Gaithersburg Medical Center
10. Kensington Medical Center
11. Largo Medical Center
12. Lutherville-Timonium Medical Center
13. Marlow Heights Medical Center
14. North Arundel Medical Center
15. Shady Grove Medical Center
16. Silver Spring Medical Center
17. South Baltimore County Medical Center
18. FUTURE OPENING
Medical Center in Waldorf
19. WELL Friendship Heights by Kaiser Permanente
20. West Hyattsville Medical Center
21. White Marsh Medical Center
22. Woodlawn Medical Center
23. Alexandria Medical Center
24. Ashburn Medical Center
25. Burke Medical Center
26. Caton Hill Medical Center
27. Colonial Forge Medical Center
28. Fair Oaks Medical Center
29. Falls Church Medical Center
30. Fredericksburg Medical Center
31. Haymarket Crossroads Medical Center
32. Manassas Medical Center
33. Reston Medical Center
34. Springfield Medical Center
35. Tysons Corner Medical Center
36. Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Medical Center
37. Northwest DC Medical Office Building
Our Urgent Care physicians know you, and have access to your electronic health record. They can view information about your medical conditions, surgeries and treatments, allergies, the medications you are taking, and more. Plus, the lab, X-ray, advanced imaging, 23-hour observation unit, even the pharmacy are all in the same building.
Baltimore Harbor Urgent Care
Camp Springs Urgent Care
Gaithersburg Advanced Urgent Care (24/7)
Kensington Urgent Care
Largo Advanced Urgent Care (24/7)
Lutherville-Timonium Advanced Urgent Care (24/7)
South Baltimore County Advanced Urgent Care (24/7)
White Marsh Urgent Care
Woodlawn Urgent Care
As part of our COVID-19 response, these urgent care locations are temporarily closed: Baltimore Harbor, Kensington, Manassas, and Woodlawn. Lab, pharmacy, and radiology are available during regular business hours.
Think of it as personalized urgent care, with shorter wait times than hospital emergency rooms, a care team that knows your health history, and an innovative care delivery space.
Our Advanced Urgent Care units treat serious, but non-life-threatening, medical issues at a level that far exceeds standard urgent care clinics. We deliver acute and preventive care services including advanced diagnostics, treatment, observation, and prescriptions, all conveniently available on site, under one roof.
Click or tap to see disclosures and footnotes
1 The continued availability and/or participation of any facility cannot be guaranteed. Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to relocate, modify, or terminate the location and hours of services for Urgent Care. For the most up-to-date information, visit kp.org/urgentcare/mas.
2 Kaiser Permanente premier hospitals are independently owned and operated hospitals and are not affiliated entities of Kaiser Permanente. The continued availability and/or participation of any hospital cannot be guaranteed. Hospital addresses, telephone numbers, and hours of operation are subject to change. Please see our provider directory for details.
Concerned about affording coverage? We may be able to help.
Connect with a licensed Kaiser Permanente Medicare specialist in your area, on your schedule. Simply complete the form (click or tap to open) and we’ll contact you to set up an appointment.
Find a seminar in your area to learn more about our Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plans.
After clicking “Let’s go” below, please enter your ZIP code, then click the “Search for plans” button, and then click on the plan you want to enroll in.